The sesame seeds are rich in calcium, iron, magnesium and copper. They contain omega-3 and 6 fatty acids, useful for hair, skin and circulatory system, as well as B vitamins.
Why use the sesame seeds:
– Good Source of Fiber
– May Lower Cholesterol and Triglycerides
– Nutritious Source of Plant Protein
– May Help Lower Blood Pressure
– Good Source of B Vitamins
– May Aid Blood Sugar Control
– Rich in Antioxidants
– May Support Your Immune System
Recommended use: In order to absorb the beneficial properties of sesame seeds, it is recommended to grind them right before consumption. With them, you can make homemade tahini or enrich the taste of salads, desserts and dishes.
Ingredients: sesame seeds*.
*organic certified ingredient.
May contain occasional pieces of other nuts. Keep in a dry and cool place.
Origin: Uganda/ India/ Ethiopia
Organic certification of the product by BG–BIO–22