Vanilla pudding is a favourite of all generations!
Now you can prepare it with minimal effort with Bett’r’s NEW Vanilla Pudding Mix. It only takes you a few minutes to get the perfect creamy dessert that will win the hearts of all the family members.
Its recipe does not contain gluten and artificial ingredients but a few ingredients only. The irresistible taste and aroma of vanilla are the result of the added organic bourbon vanilla, which makes the product suitable for small children.
The vanilla pudding mixture is unsweetened, which allows you to choose a sweetener to add. Our suggestions include agave syrup, coconut sugar, erythritol, muscovado sugar, date powder and more.
To prepare a single serving, you need (10g):
- 10g pudding mix (1 heaped tablespoon)
- liquid of your choice (milk,plant-based drink or water)
- 100ml for firm texture or 150ml for a light creamy texture
- sweetener of your choice (agave syrup, coconut sugar, erythritol, muscovado sugar, powdered dates and many others)
- Pour about 20ml of the liquid into а bowl and add the pudding mix. Stir well until the pudding mix is dissolved in the liquid.
- Pour the rest of the liquid into a pot and add the desired amount of sweetener. Put the pot on a preheated hot plate and stir until the liquid boils and the sweetener dissolves.
- Reduce heat to low. Add the dissolved mixture in a thin stream to the heated liquid and stir vigorously until thickened.
- Pour the finished pudding into a dessert bowl and consume it hot or cold. You can also use it to make a homemade cake.
Ingredients: cornstarch *, bourbon vanilla powder * (1%), salt.
* from organic farming.
Organic certification of the product by BG-BIO-22