Do you remember the taste of strawberry pudding from your childhood?
Now you can make a healthy cream with an irresistible fruity flavour in just a minute with Bett’r’s NEW Pudding Mix!
The recipe does not contain gluten and artificial flavours but a few ingredients only. It is the strawberry powder that gives the fruity taste and aroma. It makes the product completely natural and perfect for all dessert lovers. Bett’r pudding mixtures are unsweetened so that you can add a sweetener of your choice. We recommend you to use agave syrup, coconut sugar, erythritol, muscovado sugar, dates powder or others.
To prepare a single serving, you need (10g):
- 10g pudding mix (1 heaped tablespoon)
- liquid of your choice (milk, plant-based drink or water)
- 100ml for firm texture or 150ml for a light creamy texture
- sweetener of your choice (agave syrup, coconut sugar, erythritol, muscovado sugar, powdered dates and many others)
- Pour about 20ml of the liquid into а bowl and add the pudding mix. Stir well until the pudding mix is dissolved in the liquid.
- Pour the rest of the liquid into a pot and add the desired amount of sweetener. Put the pot on a preheated hot plate and stir until the liquid boils and the sweetener dissolves.
- Reduce heat to low. Add the dissolved mixture in a thin stream to the heated liquid and stir vigorously until thickened.
- Pour the finished pudding into a dessert bowl and consume it hot or cold. You can also use it to make a homemade cake.
Ingredients: corn starch *, strawberry powder * (4%), salt. * from organic farming.