Memories of childhood taste like chocolate cream!
Make the perfect dessert with the NEW Bett’r Chocolate Pudding Mix. With it, you can win the love of the whole family in just 1 minute!
The chocolate pudding recipe consists of a few carefully selected ingredients, the main one being Peruvian cocoa. Moreover, the chocolate pudding mix does not contain gluten, dairy products and artificial flavours. Its natural composition makes it perfect for young children.
The Chocolate Pudding mix is unsweetened so that you can choose which sweetener to add. Our suggestions include agave syrup, coconut sugar, erythritol, muscovado sugar, powdered dates and more.
To prepare a single serving, you need (10g):
- 10g pudding mix (1 heaped tablespoon)
- liquid of your choice (milk,plant-based drink or water)
- 100ml for firm texture or 150ml for a light creamy texture
- sweetener of your choice (agave syrup, coconut sugar, erythritol, muscovado sugar, powdered dates and many others)
- Pour about 20ml of the liquid into а bowl and add the pudding mix. Stir well until the pudding mix is dissolved in the liquid.
- Pour the rest of the liquid into a pot and add the desired amount of sweetener. Put the pot on a preheated hot plate and stir until the liquid boils and the sweetener dissolves.
- Reduce heat to low. Add the dissolved mixture in a thin stream to the heated liquid and stir vigorously until thickened.
- Pour the finished pudding into a dessert bowl and consume it hot or cold. You can also use it to make a homemade cake.
Ingredients: corn starch *, low-fat cocoa powder * (22%), salt.
* from organic farming.